First Contact with The Child Within

Contacting The Child within us: We were all once children, and still have that child dwelling within us. But most of us are unaware of this.

 

Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: We must embrace uncertainty in our recovery if we are to grow
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Unless I’m in mortal danger, fear is a compass showing me where to go in my recovery and making my first contact. We must embrace uncerta...


Unless I’m in mortal danger, fear is a compass showing me where to go in my recovery and making my first contact.



We must embrace uncertainty in our recovery if we are to grow – and the practice of seeing the difference between a real threat and a perceived threat plus learning to take risks that won’t actually kill you are the key things we must master if we are to live free lives.



What risks could you take that you think would “kill” you – even though you know it wouldn’t? Maybe it’s starting the ten stages , leaving a job, or a toxic relationship, maybe it’s finally saying enough I want to know the truth, or taking a stand.



Whatever it is, do you think that it will actually kill you? If not, what new action could you take now?

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top